For subject specific End Points please see the subject pages.
Our vision is to educate children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents and potential of everyone.
By providing a happy, secure environment with Christ at the centre of all we do, we enable all children to fulfil their potential academically, spiritually, socially, morally and emotionally. We prepare our children for the future so that they can contribute to, respect and love the world we live in.
At St Luke’s Catholic Primary School, we remain committed to:
- Welcoming everyone into our caring community, where all are equally safe, secure and valued for who they are
- Providing a bespoke, skills-based curriculum which is ambitious and progressive
- Equipping children with skills for life through hands-on experiences that inspire them to be resilient and independent learners
- Ensuring all teaching provides challenge, engagement and inspiration
- Establishing an environment that promotes and embeds positive behaviour for learning
- Driving the strategic vision of the school forward by empowering all stakeholders
If you would like to see our curriculum in action, please see our Twitter feeds on the homepage and on each class page.
We tweet examples of our wonderful learning each day.