Our vision is to provide a happy, secure environment with Christ at the centre of all we do, enabling all children to fulfill their potential in academic, social, spiritual, moral, emotional and creative ways and so prepare them for life’s journey.
For all stages of education including Early Year’s Foundation Stage we will seek to ensure:
- The whole child is shaped within a Catholic community following and teaching the Gospel Values which are at the very core of our faith, where children feel safe and secure
- A creative inclusive curriculum is provided that inspires our children to be confident, considerate and outward thinking.
- All teaching is at least good, providing challenge, engagement and inspiration
- Behaviour is outstanding and children have a joy for learning
- Achievement and progress of all pupils is outstanding
- Leadership and management is outstanding - setting and sharing the vision to engage and empower all stakeholders to drive the strategic aims of the school